Poke Death Poke Death

...

I had more fun watching my screensaver than that.
Have you thought about doing silent movies?

3Guys/2: Extended Fight 1 3Guys/2: Extended Fight 1

I wuz! Wuz!

Seen the whole thing and i really suggest that you put part 3, it's really funny. Btw, OmniX's my friend, i showed him your first flash. He's working on some robot fighting thingy game flash that i also did some work on and would be cool if you'd join in the crew. If he doesn't mind of course. Although, a brick in the face might convince him.
Ps: I never saw someone that answered all his reviews before, :) Good job.

MUDMAN responds:

Answering all your review is easy when you got 7 of em :P

WOW!!! JOIN A CREW!!! W00T!!! What do you want me to do?!? (I don't know sh33t at actionscripting other than goto stop and play)

Knuckles Adventure 4 Knuckles Adventure 4

Love thy jukebox

Gave me good laugh at some times, but i kept the jukebox for an hour or so listening to the cute musics that reminded me of meh old game.

Sonic&Link Sonic&Link

WHY DO THEY KEEP LAUGHING AT ME?

I'm giving you a 10 cause i loved the part with the guy from Metal Slug and the soldiers. "Stop laughing at me!" Man, those soldiers laughing at me just made me spare more coins for that game.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

Argh. Its horrible!

This is one of the worst thing i ever saw! Its just a bunch of jpegs with horrible voices, no story at all and the animator seems to be on Acid. Oddly, i enjoyed this show. XD

Japan (Kick the can) Japan (Kick the can)

Ok ok

I'm the drunken friendn he's talking about, you need to see is real flash to get it. We changed everything in the night, guy getting hit by car, music, sun, buttons, prism, and we added a banana peel in the middle of nowhere on a rooftop to make his flash more ridiculous. guess we'll have to add the real version so you guys see the difference.

Pico 2 Gameplay Demo Pico 2 Gameplay Demo

This is so cool

Its the coolest thing i ever saw, i love the graphics, too bad there was no sound, i can't wait till pico2 comes out.

The Newgrounds Idiots The Newgrounds Idiots

Mew

Note that these idiots you're talking of, will just put 0 without writing a review. Nice flash by the way.

Wily Shorts #7 Wily Shorts #7

I love it.

I've seen this on megaman outpost long before, where's wily shorts 5? Would be fun if you actually made a cool movie outta Rockman Neo including some. (Whatever synj says dont matter, you rule and i hate games, well flash games.)

PpG Eternal Darkness PpG Eternal Darkness

PURE GENIUS

I loved it! Just need other insanity effects scenes like Sinking into the floor, banging at the door, pictures of Blossom in a bath of blood
and stuff...hehe, keep on the darkness!